We appreciate your comments and feedback on our posts. There are some community guidelines regarding comments. Our readers are requested to follow the guidelines.
- Please don’t use your business name and email when commenting.
- Please don’t link your website or blog in the comments section.
- We reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any comment.
- We reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone for violation of this comment policy.
- Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Any link included in a blatantly self-promotional comment without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment immediately deleted. Repeated attempts will cause the user’s email and IP address to be blacklisted from commenting further. Links that are relevant and contribute to the conversation within the comments of the blog post may be allowed, but if in doubt, please leave it out.
- Offensive and negative comments will be deleted without any notice.
- Self-promotional, affiliate links, and intended for back-link will be deleted and the author will be blocked.
- Your email address will never be published nor shared with any third party. Your email address may be used by us to contact you.
- By commenting on this blog, you are agreeing that we have the right to contact you via email in response to your comment.
- We are taking your privacy very seriously, therefore comments and messages containing any personal information will be edited or deleted to protect the privacy.
- Never share private information in the comments section.
- Your comments must be relevant to the post being read.
- All comments are the responsibility of the individual commenter.
- For the easiest commenting, please consider signing up for a Gravatar (Click here). This will allow your comment to be approved faster and allow your picture to automatically display next to your comment.
- All comments are moderated and are not approved right away.
We reserve the right to update, amend, or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here